Free International Shipping Above $99, To view our Bridal collection CLICK HERE
Welcome to our support portal
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get refund on my return shipping on Paypal? Read more
- Does Amrut.co Offer Cash on Delivery (COD)? In the hash pandemic, we are not offering cash on delivery but other payment options like credit/debit cards, net banking, UPI or e-wallets are gladly acceptableRead more
- Delivery was attempted but I was unavailable. What next? Not a reason to worry, we will attempt the delivery again in a couple of days. If then also you didn’t receive, email or call us to submit the delivery request to the courier partner.Read more
- Will I Receive a Quality Product by AMRUT? We became an international brand we make the product go through five layers of quality control to stick with strict quality and design benchmarks.Read more
- What is the process for Refund/Replace?
The process as following…
- Please login to your account, Go to "My Return"
- Select the Order and Product you want to Return/Replace
- Share the Item Condition and Photo with the detailed reason for Refund/Replace
Our Return team will consult and accordingly our fitting expert team will get in touch with you with a quick response.
The day we receive the outfit back, we perform a thorough quality check. After the outfit passes the quality check, we will gladly exchange or give Store Credit, which you can use for your future purchase. Sorry, No Refunds. If you need any assistance email us email@example.comRead more
- How to track the order once shipped? Your inbox will get an email with courier details as well as the tracking number.Read more
- The order status is 'Delivered' but not received it. What should I do?
Check with your neighbour/front desk, etc. if someone accepted the package. Try to contact the courier to cross-check if someone has signed the package. If no one accepted delivery email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you get the tracking details of the shipping we request you to estimate us if the product doesn't deliver within 10-15 days of the dispatched so that we can coordinate with our logistics partner If there is no update about the delivery we will consider the order has been delivered, hence you cannot apply for the refund.Read more
- How Can I Book An Appointment with Amrut.co?
On our website by clicking 'Schedule Appointment with Designer' you can schedule a video call or appointment and if you’re in Surat, India then let us know by email, we’ll be glad to have you.Read more
- How Do I Check the Product Prices in My Currency? At the extreme top right corner of the website selects the ‘Currency’ option of choice to check product prices in your currency. In case the currency of your country is not listed, please contact our customer support at email@example.com.Read more
- Do you retail Indian Designer Labels or Collections by Sabyasachi, Manish Malhotra, Anita Dongre, AnjuModi etc.? No, we don't retail collections by other designers -- unless stated otherwise. However, we do a blog about and showcase styles and popular trends in Indian Fashion.Read more
- To Shop At Amrut.co, Do I Need to Register or Create An Account? What are the Benefits?
You needn't register to shop with us. However, if you do, we have an inaugural offer using a coupon code. In addition, you can also avail a bouquet of facilities we offer:
- You can track the status of your orders by logging into the ‘My Orders’ section.
- You receive alerts for new arrivals, collection launches, offers and promotions on your registered email ID.
- You can save styles you like for future purchase by using the ‘Add To Wishlist’ feature.
- You save the effort of entering your details every time you make a purchase with us!
- In case you're moving, you can add or edit your Shipping Address and Contact Details by logging in to the ‘Account Dashboard’ / ‘Address Book’ section.
- If I register with Amrut.co, will my personal information be kept private? Please be assured that your personal details and information are treated with utmost confidentiality and kept private. These will under no circumstance be shared with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Amrut.co. Also, Amrut.co is not affiliated with any other website.Read more
- How can I inform about any defect/issues in the product to Amrut?
The requirement to inspect and give notice of a defect is the following…
- The Customer is required to inspect the product immediately upon delivery and shall within 24 hours from such delivery give notice in writing to AMRUT and Courier Company by email, of any matter whereof the Customer may allege that the product is not in accordance with the order.
- If the Customer fails to give such notice the goods will be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the order and the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods accordingly.
- The Customer shall give us written notice of any hidden defects within 24 hours of their delivery.
- How Long Will It Take To Deliver My Order?
On the product the delivery date is mentioned. For ready to ship products: our delivery time is 6-7 working days once the order is placed. For pre-order / made to order products: delivery time is 30 to 45 working days once the order is placed. Our Dispatch Team ensures timely deliveries across the globe. Once you’ve placed your order with us, you will receive an email from us, which will include delivery dates.Read more
- Is Same-Day-Delivery Possible? We only offer flexible delivery options within the regions of Surat. For other domestic and international deliveries, our timeline is between 6 to 30 days depending on the products and distance as well.Read more