Not all brides dream of ‘Lal dupatta ud gaya re tera hawa ke jhoke me’ . A lot of brides these days want to ditch their reds & pinks for the dreamy whites and by the looks of it, they are def slaying it.
The first time when we saw a bride wearing an Ivory lehenga, the lehenga game was taken to a whole new level. The grace of an Ivory / white lehenga is charismatic and we couldn’t stop falling in love with it. The color is ideal for a bride who wants a dreamy look and that too without a splash of colors. You can also combine an Ivory lehenga with a colorful dupatta of your choice or go for a monochrome look!
Pristine whites are clearly trending now. We are seeing more and more brides opting for it and giving us some major #BridalLehengaGoals. Here are some all-white bridal lehengas from Amrut-The-Fashion-Icon for your wedding to stole a million hearts walking down the aisle:
1. If you are looking for a lehenga that is carrying every shade of color on the base of pure white, this is the perfect pick!
2. For those who don't wish to go all white, this lehenga can work wonders. It has pretty floral motifs all over the skirt, and that matching blouse goes perfectly with it. The elaborate border outlining the hem of the skirt further adds a pop of color to it, turning it into one finished masterpiece.
3. If you're the kind of bride who has a thing for lehengas that have an old-world charm, we have found the lehenga of your dreams. Take a look at this timeless ivory lehenga with standout golden details that looks oh-so-regal.
4. Be an epitome of grace in this partly sheer and partly threadwork lehenga in white. It is crafted with an obsessive attention to detail, and it will be safe to call it a work of art.
5. Of all the white lehengas we saw, if there's one that is our personal favorite, it's this bride's wedding lehenga that features remarkable embellishments and threadwork with a double dupatta. Even though it has got no extraordinary details, what makes it a hard-to-ignore piece is that vibrant pop of plum.