Anarkali frock styles are an amazing blend of tradition and comfort. They look gorgeous and suit everyone, irrespective of the wearer’s body type. If you are a newlywed who is just as confused about what to wear post your wedding that will make you look stunning but still not be very heavy and OTT, then this designer Anarkali suits are a great option for you.
This designer Anarkali suits are a good mix of heavy and lightweight, thus giving you a good range to choose from and take inspiration from. We are sure that you will completely fall in love with them, just like we did.
1. This gorgeous yellow suit is definitely one of our most favourite designer Anarkali suits. It is a bright and beautiful outfit, which will be perfect for a post-wedding ritual with your family or a lunch outing. It looks very elaborate and thus is a good fit for a special occasion, but it won’t be a task for you to manage it. So, double yay!
2. This stunning and understated designer Anarkali Suit is giving us all the summer feels in the world. Not only is it super-duper pretty, but also very appropriate for the hot and humid weather. Designer Anarkali suits are thought to be very heavy and OTT, but this one breaks that stereotype because it is very lightweight.
3. People think that designer Anarkali suits only go with churidars, but that is definitely not the case with this oh-so-pretty outfit. The embellished Anarkali kurta and matching palazzos are just what you need to look stunning at that family dinner you are planning to go to. It is also perfect for a simple get-together with all your relatives post the wedding or for a teeny-tiny ritual that is going to be held at your house.
4. Even if we keep the stunning colour and flow of this beautiful Anarkali, we just cannot get over the gorgeous and intricate embroidery and the pretty embellishments on it. It is just another level of gorgeousness and anybody who wears this outfit is bound to look like a princess. It is a very decent and elegant designer Anarkali suit which will make you look like a dream.
5. This one with a Salwar is one of our favourite designer Anarkali suits of all time. Coming from the house of AMRUT, this understated grey and pink embroidered Anarkali is perfect for occasions such as dinners and evening outings with the family post the Shaadi madness is over.
We are in love with all these designer Anarkali suits and we hope you got some amazing fashion ideas for your post-wedding outfit needs! With a plethora of options available to you, we are sure you're going to have the best time picking up your favourites and choosing the make-up and accessories to go with them.